You and your family take a road trip on a long holiday weekend. in a certain section of the trip where the road is particularly uneven, the car goes over a bump that is curved downward with a radius of 23.0 m. See diagram below. the mass of the car and its passengers is 1600 kg. When the car is at the highest point of the bump, its speed is 8.40 m/s. Determine the magnitude and direction of the force exerted by the road on the car at this highest point, magnitude direction If the speed at the highest point is above a certain maximum value the car will lose contact with the road. Calculate this maximum speed.
- improve its future prospects
- Describe an alternative, a more ethical route to this controversial practice and explain how this would affect people, as well as the effect of those people affected.
- For this assessment, you will develop an 8-14 slide PowerPoint presentation with thorough speaker’s notes designed for a hypothetical in-service session related to the safe medication administration improvement plan you developed in Assessment 2. As a practicing professional, you are likely to present educational in-services or training to staff pertaining to quality improvement (QI) measures of safety improvement interventions. Such in-services and training sessions should be presented in a creative and innovative manner to hold the audience’s attention and promote knowledge acquisition and skill app
- BFA504 Accounting Systems and Processes Management
- ACC306 Advanced Assurance and Attestation: OTS Holdings Ltd