Find a US patent in a field that is familiar to you (preferably related to chemical engineering so I can edit it; if you cannot find one, kindly one find attached) .
1. Write on the breadth and significance of the claims (you can find them in the end of the patent).
2. Write on the potential or ongoing commercial value of the patent.
Don’t forget to mention factors like market size (current and potential future) and competition.
- What the internet is doing to our brains” by Nicholas Carr; “The Upside of Technology?
- What are the major forces and factors disabling democracies around the world and in the United States?
- Write on the breadth and significance of the claims (you can find them in the end of the patent).
- What are the qualifications outlined under this law to be appointed to the Canadian Senate?
- Explain how executive pay typically is determined?
- What role does a firms vision statement play in corporate and competitive strategies?
- Explain and examine how nonverbal behaviors affect interviewer ratings of candidates.
- What is the purpose of picketing during a strike?
- What does Sundiata tell us about West African history and culture before European arrival?
- Explain how global inequality affect your life for better and/or worse.