Write an OP-ED about how Gay marriage, and other LGPTQ rights at risk after U.S. Supreme Court reversed Roe v. Wade’s.Write an op-ed piece about the direction this country and the supreme court might be taking toward using religion to overturn or take away LGBTQ rights, especially after the reversing apportion right.Call to action:We can’t stay silent. Must keep fighting for our rights, vote vote vote……etclinks to my story:1. https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/us/libyan-refugee-hass-trnd/index.html2. http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2017/07/11/a_gay_libyan_refugee_in_america_helps_lgbtq_libyans.htmlsee attached files about how to write an OP-ED .also, keep in mind to cover all these points when you write :1. How does the opening orient and hook the reader? What do you think can make the opening even more effective?2. How does the first few paragraphs ground you? Do you feel you know why the subject matters and is timely?3. Where in the piece do you feel the author appealing to you as the reader? are there places where they could do it more?4. How does the evidence work for you in supporting their claim? What is the most persuasive evidence and what would you like to see more of>5. What counter argument do they bring in? How is it effective or not for you as the reader?6. What is the stake for the author in this subject?7. How does the piece conclude? Is it memorable? What feeling does it leave you with as a reader?8. Point to a paragraph that you believe can be shortened — perhaps too many words or too many ideas. Share why.9. Point to a pararaph or an idea that you need to understand a bit more about for that section to be successful.10. Anything else you would like to share about your reading experience… ?PS: citation IN AN op-ed should be linked directly when u write about them in the main text
- Explain and describe the lives of the young men in Crips and Bloods.
- Is its current strategy sufficient for the future?
- What model of treatment do you think is most appropriate for Tom, given the information you have?
- Write an essay (with introduction and conclusion) answering: How do you think a company in Canada can protect itself from the risks of currency?
- Identify the types of web pages and websites that teachers develop and use in your school or local school district.