Write an essay on the bubonic plague swept through Europe in 1348-49 CE, a variety of people responded in different ways.
Make an argument that identifies two major ways that people tried to deal with living in a society that was being ravaged by the plague. (For example, it could be something as broad as “medical research.”) For each major trend, prove its existence with specific examples from the assigned sources. Also analyze each of these two broad trends to identify what these people valued, such as an idea, a custom, a set of relationships, or a material object. (For example, in the current pandemic, some people have rejected the government’s advice on health, demonstrating that they distrust the government.) *ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF TWO WAYS PEOPLE TRIED TO DEAL WITH IT IS, LOCKING THEMSELVES UP AND THE OPPOSITE WHICH WOULD BE TRYING TO LIVE THEIR LIVES AND DO WHAT THEY WANT,* HOWEVER, YOU CAN CHOOSE THE TWO THAT MAKE THE MOST SENSE FOR YOU.
At the beginning of the paper, fully articulates primary argument in fully explained, relevant context. Thesis statement accurately indicates the argument to come in the body of the paper. The paper’s argument demonstrates substantial critical analysis and isn’t oversimplified.
Presents a clear and direct statement located in the beginning of paper that demonstrates how the argument will proceed in the papers body.
Seamlessly incorporates a large number of quotations and paraphrases; offers evidence from all available sources, including counterarguments/contrary evidence.
Fully cites and formats sources accurately and consistently and provides appropriate and complete footnotes in Chicago style (CMOS). Up to one or two error patterns may be present.
Sources, they are a little long and some are short to read as long as they are used in the argumentative paper, some are secondary sources and would need to be cited. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
- Write an essay on the bubonic plague swept through Europe in 1348-49 CE, a variety of people responded in different ways.
- Define news as what’s gone wrong, solutions journalism tries to expand that definition: responses to problems are also newsworthy.
- Identify the steps and the application to BMW.
- Describe another brand that experienced some level of fallout with the use of a celebrity or sports figure as their endorser.
- Explain why hiring felons can help fill low-skill/no degree needed positions in manufacturing, construction, retail, and transportation.
- Write a paper on ADHD and its affects of Cognitive Development.
- Write a paper on stress levels among college students and covid 19.
- Briefly describe the relevant stakeholders, the key facts, and the potential implications or impact of the situation.
- Explain and examine how Socrates is presented in Platos Symposium.
- What core historical concepts relating to African or African American studies are discussed in this document?