Directions: Choose ONE of the following Topics to write the Major Research Essay for this class (Composition II):Write an analysis of a short story (from the story we read in this class), focusing on a single element, such as point-of-view, theme, symbolism, character, or the author’s voice (tone, style, irony).Compare and contrast two stories with protagonists who share an important personality trait. Make character the focus of your essay, quoting as necessary to make your point.Choose two stories that treat a similar theme. Compare and contrast the stance each story takes toward the theme, marshaling quotations and specifics as necessary to support your argument.Read five or six poems by a single author (poet). Start with a poet featured in this class, and then find additional poems at the library or online. Write an analysis of a single element of that poet’s work—for example, theme, imagery, diction, or form.Write a comparison-contrast essay on any two or more poems by a single poet. Look for two poems that share a characteristic thematic concern. Here are some possible topics:a. Mortality in the work of John Keatsb. Nature in the poems of William Wordsworthc. How Emily Dickinson’s lyric poems resemble hymnsd. E. E. Cumming’s approach to the free-verse line.The paper should:be 1000-1500 words long (4-6)pages. The minimum is a complete FOUR pages WITHOUT the Works Cited page.use MLA format: Header, double-spaced, 12 font size, Times New Roman, page number, title.use FOUR peer-reviewed (academic journals) articles. Visit Hill College Library Database to find academic journals and peer-reviewed articles for your essay.In the library databases page start with the following databases:o Academic OneFile (Gale)o Academic Search Completeo You can choose from the subject box on the search page (Literature).o In the search limiters (left of the screen) check the full-text document and Peer-reviewed Journals.o Enter the keywords of your subject and start.Works Cited page in MLA format (the last page) write an analysis of to build a fire, focused on symbolism
- Write a fictitious business in the digital era of today.
- Discuss about how tiktok Self-Marketing realizes ip (Intellectual Property Self-Marketing Intellectual Property) realizations.
- What effect increases or decreases in asset and liability accounts have on cash flow.
- Compare and contrast their influences on human motivation in the contemporary work setting, Then, choose one theory that best applies to your own personal and developmental journey.
- Do you think this is a problem or will the next biomed breakthrough come from an amateur working with equipment purchased on eBay?