To watch and analyze a feature film within the historical context of the topic/time period it portrays (the Civil Rights or Black Panther movements, the Vietnam War, or the Chicano movement). The purpose of the assignment is to make connections between some of the voices/characters in the film and the primary source readings assigned in the class and to write about the similarities and potential differences in their perspectives and arguments (I will upload pictures of the readings). The final assignment product is a 5-paragraph (ca. 3-page) historical film review that engages with the film in a historical manner and finds meaningful ways to apply the assigned readings to the film and an argument-driven analysis of core voices from across the film and the primary sources.
- Discuss some of the reasons as to why planning is an important function of management.
- What are some of the potential positive and negative consequences of your decision?
- What type of change(s) could be made in drug delivery with the current prescription to help relieve his pain more effectively?
- Discuss what type of strength is valuable in a survival situation.
- Do some research and find some other joint ventures?