Write a thesis paper about bias in Artificial Intelligence using the 7 sources I have provided. I have also written an outline, so if you want you can follow the outline or follow your own. The essay has to be at least 10 pages and must reference the articles provided below. My thesis statement is that AI’s decisions will be less biased than human ones with carefully instructed algorithms.https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/mckinsey/featured%20insights/artificial%20intelligence/tackling%20bias%20in%20artificial%20intelligence%20and%20in%20humans/mgi-tackling-bias-in-ai-june-2019.pdf https://www.technologyreview.com/2019/02/04/137602/this-is-how-ai-bias-really-happensand-why-its-so-hard-to-fix/https://www.technologyreview.com/2019/02/04/137602/this-is-how-ai-bias-really-happensand-why-its-so-hard-to-fix/https://www.wired.com/story/ai-biased-how-scientists-trying-fix/https://time.com/5520558/artificial-intelligence-racial-gender-bias/?amp=truehttps://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-03228-6https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/recode/2020/2/18/21121286/algorithms-bias-discrimination-facial-recognition-transparencyhttps://becominghuman.ai/how-to-prevent-bias-in-machine-learning-fbd9adf1198
- Explain how you would professionally describe the rewards and challenges you may encounter?
- What is documentary photography?
- Discuss one pertinent point from one of the following cases on the discussion board: Ex Parte Crouse (1839).
- Discuss and create a human resource management policy to include: recruitment, selection, benefits and compensation, performance evaluation, development of employees and formulation of human resource procedures.
- Explain how you choose to structure your paper (i.e. by centering on a cause and tracing its effects, examining an effect and tracing its causes, or analyzing a chain of causes and effects) is up to you.