Writing AssignmentWrite a summary-response to “Rice for Thanksgiving” that displays a clear understanding of the reading and is divided into two parts. The first part is a focused summary paragraph that briefly describes the author’s main idea, supporting ideas, and the author’s purpose. The second part is a detailed response paragraph that relates your own personal experience and opinions to the reading using your thesis statement, your supporting ideas, and your purpose. Both paragraphs should have clear topic sentences, supporting sentences, and concluding sentences. The grading rubric below will help you develop your paper.Rubric
- Explain what an operations strategy is and it’s importance with regard to competitive priorities. You can illustrate your answer with an example from any organization (public or private, manufacturing or service).
- Write an essay in which you compare and contrast the functions of dreams in A Raisin in the Sun.
- What similarities or differences do you notice? In light of Luke’s Gospel, are there ways that you would like to change your practices around tables in the future?
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya