Write a short paper on the following: Research shows that there are two primary junctures in the dissertation process which can determine whether a student will complete the dissertation activities for a doctoral degree. The first is finding an acceptable topic and research site, the second is gaining approvals on the research proposal and design. The Dissertation Handbook provides a roadmap to the Dissertation Project Plan, identifying the deliverables required to gain the approvals needed. Most doctoral students enter the program with an idea of an area they would like to study. The intent is to find a problem supported in the literature, that affects your research site, and is sufficiently narrow to allow you to conduct a study in that topic area. The process you are about to begin will guide you through that activity. Write a short description (1-2 pages) of the topic area that you envision studying; include the following: Description of the research topic area Why you think it is important to study this area (What is the problem you want to solve? Please include references supporting the problem) The types of people that would be good subjects of your study (who are knowledgeable of or experienced with your topic) How you would have access to these types of people Attached will be a paper called, “Dissertation Research site and Population”. Use the information in that document to start and expand the answers in this paper.
- compare and analyze the Catch-22 (plot/setting/characters/tone) with The Most Dangerous Game.
- Discuss the role of architecture and Lighting design regarding the Circadian Rhythm.
- To be honest the witch did not like the idea of flying at all- she found broomsticks an impractical mode of transportation.
- Write an argumentative research report on how food security is one of the biggest threats to the wellbeing of people in poor countries.
- Write a review paper on how to Come to the Right Conclusion with Inferential Analysis