Write a research paper on “evolutionary psychologists have a wealth of other sources from which they can obtain data for testing a hypothesis.” Well, today is your lucky day. You are a evolutionary psychologist. Form a hypothesis and describe how the use of human products support your hypothesis – specifically social media. For instance, Buss states that fast foods that are high in fat, sugar, salt, and protein, sell well because they exploit our desires for these substance. Sugar is sweet. Research supports that humans prefer sweet tasting foods over sour foods because sweetness allowed us in the past to know what is ready to eat while sour helped us determine what is spoiled. Human creations reveal something about psychology. Well, its your chance to discuss the use of social media and how does it contribute to us evolving. Please use sources and cite.
- What are some of the ways to determine the resources needed for a digital forensics investigation?
- What does the author think about nationalism?
- Is a high-quality product more or less expensive than a poor-quality product?
- Explain why we might consider Greenfield’s article a worthwhile source for a college essay?
- Discuss how stress is related to insomnia and chronic illnesses such as depression, coronary heart disease, and ulcers.
- Is a high quality product more or less expensive than a poor quality product?
- Briefly describe a movie (or movie scene) or television show episode of your choice in the introduction to the paper that illustrates at least THREE concepts from Ch. 2 (Culture & Gender), e.g., “individualistic culture,” collectivistic culture,” “monochronic,” “polychronic,” “uncertainty avoidance,” “gender roles,” expressive talk,” “instrumental talk,” affectionate communication,” and so forth.
- Write a full summary-response essay about the chapter we have been reading from Richard Rodriguez’s “Hunger of Memory.”
- Explain what moral reasoning/ethical situation or decision the athletes, coaches, or actors were facing in the clip.
- Write a short reaction essay (2 pages double-spaced, 12 point font) on which type of security (National vs. Human) is more important and why?