Write a research paper on an issue that the world currently faces. The paper will include a full description of the issue that places it within a brief historical context (less than a half page), a well-developed thesis that takes a position that considers solutions, at least one opposing perspective, and a bibliography of at least six sources. The categories for topics include the following:· Political and Economic Refugees in Europe, Asia, and the U.S. (all or any nation)· Globalization: Who Benefits? Who Pays?· Lifeboat Earth: Resources, Pollution, and Scarcity (conservation, extinction, deforestation)· Global Conflicts and their Resolutions: Africa, Asia, or Europe (all or any nation)· In Our Backyard: U.S. Relations with Mexico or Latin America (all or any nation)· The U.S. in the World Community: Unilateral or Allied Involvement?· Health and Hunger on a Global Scale (all or any nation)· Collision Course: Global Religious Fundamentalism (all or any religion)The papers will be graded according to the content and aptness of your ideas and the quality and accuracy of your prose
- NMC Sports Initiative – Sponsor a small community sporting venue
- Nurses as Leaders in Healthcare Reform – Nursing assignment writers
- QAB020N502A Understanding Operations Logistics and Supply Chain
- Conduct a SWOT analysis for your chosen company based on your research.
- RES831 Foundation of Research Design: Qualitative Analysis Software