Write a paper on “How to Determine if a Work is Scholarly.” In essence, what did you learn? In addition to rewatching the video, you can also access the presentation itself, also titled, “How to Determine if a Work is Scholarly,” the presentation on which it is based. This is a non-mandatory, extra credit assignment, which can only add to, not subtract, from your grade.
- What strategies did Washington and DuBois promote in their quest to gain civil rights for the Black community?
- What are the demographics of this population in your area?
- What keywords would be helpful in exploring your topic?
- Explain how the periodic measurements could assist you in your ongoing work with Paula
- Write a thoroughly-researched response to one very specific claim made in Bart Ehrman, Misquoting Jesus.