After reading the article below, perform a critique of the article using the Quantitative Critique Guidelines (PDF) (attached) as a template. Chorwe-Sungani G. (2021). Write a paper by assessing COVID-19-related anxiety and functional impairment amongst nurses in Malawi. African journal of primary health care & family medicine, 13(1), e1–e6. https://doi.org/10.4102/phcfm.v13i1.2823 OPEN THE ARTICLE USING THE DOI LINK PLEASE GO STRICTLY BY THE GUIDELINES/ RUBRIC ATTACHED TO THIS ORDER
- New Museum Online Exhibition Education Program/Video Review (Chosen Video in Link)
- Development Across the Lifespan Research and Development Brochure Workshee
- Every program has risks associated with it. This week, I want you to review your idea(IDEA FROM WEEK 2 IS PROVIDED) and provide a risk analysis. What are the potential risks involved with this program, and what processes can be put in place to manage these risks? One specific risk that I want you to discuss is related to cultural differences. Please assume that your company is a multinational corporation…will this program work in all areas of the business? If not, how can it be adapted for the other country/countries involved?
- Write a research paper on sustainability, climate and environmental issues.
- Discuss about designing a mobile app that connects family and friends.