OverviewRisk and return gotogether. You must understand this relationship to make informed financialdecisions. This applies when you make personal investment decisions or whenyou’re investingexcess cash for a business. In this journal assignment, youwill explore the risk-return relationshipwhen investing in stocks in both ofthese roles.DirectionsWrite a journaldiscussing risk and return as it relates to investing in stocks.Specifically, youmust address the following rubric criteria:Investment Risk: Explain keyrisks associated with investing in stocks.InvestmentReturn:Discuss events that can cause the price of a stock to increase ordecrease.Risk-ReturnRelationship:Explain the relationship between risk and return and how thisrelationshipaffects stock-investment decisions. Use examples to support your claims.Reflection: Describe howyou would make stock-investment decisions in your personal life. Also talkabout how your decision-making process might change if you needed to makestock-investment decisions for a business.Whatto SubmitYour submissionshould be a 4- to 5-paragraph Word document with 12-point Times New Romanfont,double spacing, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APAstyle.
- Discuss the two major approaches to selecting a product for exports. Why is it important to participate in overseas trade shows? What are the disadvantages of the reactive approach to selecting a prod- uct for exports? Explain the importance of the following factors in the selection of products for exports: shifting spending patterns, quality, and niche marketing. Do a country’s imports completely measure the market potential for a product? Discuss. Why should an export firm cons
- What kinds of databases (give specific examples) do you plan to use find these sources?
- Explain how justice relates to the foundational moral experience and to our individual and collective responsibilities to promote a national healthcare system.
- Describe your personality in terms of Horney’s major adjustment techniques.
- Do you agree with the critique of the Market in Ewert’s article?