Write a 3-to 5-page paper in which you:Discuss the correctional facility staff hierarchy of a correctional facility and the four main goals of correctional staff members. Distinguish between the four main goals and discuss the importance of each.Rank the five types of power available to correctional staff in order of effectiveness in managing inmate behavior (one  being the most effective, five  being the least effective). Provide a rationale for your ranking.Identify and analyze the factors that have contributed to correctional officer corruption within correctional facilities. Provide an example of a correctional officer engaged in corruption from within the last three years to support your response.Examine the underlying factors and symptoms of stress for correctional officers and analyze the methods that correctional officers use to deal with stress and the effectiveness of these methods. Provide a rationale for your response.Use at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.This course requires that citations and references follow theStrayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than others Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Recommend improvements to selected areas of corrections.Analyze the operational components of prisons, jails, and alternative correctional placements.Classify inmate types, explaining the issues involved and the purposes served within prison society by various types.Examine gender issues involved in corrections.Use technology and information resources to research issues in correctional facility policies.Write clearly and concisely about correctional facility policies using proper writing mechanics.Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the followingrubric.
- Assessment 3: Reflective Essay | My Assignment Tutor
- Describe the role of a database administrator.
- Assignment: Perform Technology Research | My Assignment Tutor
- focus on functional capability development | My Assignment Tutor
- Both “The Red Convertible” and “Dante and the Lobster” are coming-of-age stories in which the protagonists go on a journey that ends with a harsh lesson about life and death. How are the journeys contrasted with the hard life lessons? What is being learned? What might these stories be saying about the coming-of-age experience, human nature, and the human condition? Explain your interpretation(s).