For this first part of the project you will be creating a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) sheet highlighting Utilitarianism and Ethical Egoism, which are two of the most well-known ethical theories. A FAQ sheet is a document that compiles a collection of information in the form of questions with their applicable answers. The goal of this sheet will be to provide some foundational information to the participants that they can take with them as they move through the Diversity Fair. It also works as a good conversational starter as people who visit your booth will be covering various aspects of ethics.
You will need to establish a FAQ document and provide the following questions with their applicable answers.
1. What are ethics?
2. Why do ethics vary from person to person?
3. What are key features of consequentialist theories?
4. What are key features of utilitarianism?
5. What are key features of ethical egoism?
6. What are the differences between utilitarianism and ethical egoism?
- Community Teaching Plan: Teaching Experience Paper-Suicide Prevention
- The pandemic has drastically changed our lives. As students, the last year you personally had a full traditional school year was in 3rd grade. Given your experiences both in “traditional” and “alternate” learning environments, how would you have envisioned your ‘dream’ classroom? What overall changes would you have made to ensure that the transition from traditional to alternative learning was seamless, productive, and beneficial for students?
- Why do ethics vary from person to person?
- Analyze a terrorist organization using the Social Identity Theory to put yourself in their shoes to identify, explain, and provide examples of the analytical cultural markers (honor/shame, challenge/r
- E-cigarette advertising impact on young adults
- As young adults enter the work force, what skills will they need to be successful? Write an essay that identifies and explains these necessary 21st- century skills.
- Briefly explain the diff. between psychological criminology and sociological criminology. How do these differ from a psychiatric approach to the study of criminal behavior?
- Suicide Prevention
- Do you think human resource management would have become more important even if laws such as the 1964 Civil Rights Act had never been passed?
- What are the four questions a good a good planning system must answer?