1. In your region or community, what are the prominent systems of oppression operating? Which groups have privilege and which are being oppressed; and how are these systems being maintained?
2. In your region or community, what are the identities that are privileged and what are the identities that are oppressed? How do you see this manifest in your life spaces?
3. How is social identity and social location operating in your spaces? Is it welcomed and engaged with explicitly? Are there ways that it remains unspoken or hidden?
4. What identities are typically represented in your spaces and what identities are not? Are there ways that some identities may not feel safe in your space? Is there anything that could help increase safety? Are there ways to be more inclusive of voices and identities that have been marginalized?
5. What does your community need to investigate and/or learn in order to make your space safer and more inclusive for people experiencing systemic oppression?
Courtesy of: https://workthatreconnects.org/power-privilege-and-oppression-topics-and-questions-for-bioregional-gatherings/
Formatting: APA format, write in first and third person; double-spaced.
- What type of ad agency would you envision yourself, i.e., local, regional, national, international, full-service, small boutique, general consumer, business-to-business agency?
- What observations can be made about your relationship to screens?
- Write a reflection and critique of Campbell’s Lunenburg Letter.
- What dietary changes would you recommend that could help to improve Mr. Reid’s blood pressure and his LDL cholesterol level?
- Write about the life and career of an actor that you admire.
- What are four major barriers to political participation third parties face in the American political system?
- Discuss some of the reasons why we include methodological theory in our research?
- What social, political, and economic issues have lead to/impact situations of police brutality?
- Identify a recent (within the past 4 yrs) mid-size to large (>$250K) construction project located within the Mid Atlantic Region (NYC, New Jersey, SE PA, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, DC).
- What kind of trend (up and down) can you detect year to year in Net Income on the Income Statement?