This paper will build on writing projects you have done previously in the course and will utilize the same topic and research you compiled for the Critical Annotated Bibliography. You may (and likely will) refocus and revise your guiding research question for this project, but your overall topic should stay the same. Textual support for this essay will come from The Little Seagull Handbook Chapters W-16 Reading Strategies, R-3 Synthesizing Ideas and R-4 Integrating Sources and Avoiding Plagiarism
1) You will choose five (5) sources from the class core readings to review looking for patterns and common themes reoccurring in these readings.
2) You will then form a focused research question drawn from the core readings
3) Construct a synthesis grid to help you organize the drafting of this essay
4) From the synthesis grid, construct a two part analytical thesis statement, which explains what current scholars are saying about your topic in the literature and your own developing position on this subject.
5) You will then use the synthesis grid to begin organizing and drafting your initial draft of the Synthesis Essay.
Topic: Why is America self segregated?
- Discuss the basics of qualitative research: what are the characteristics, what is included, what are the 4 designs of the qualitative type research, which type would be appropriate for your qualitative research question and why?
- Which explains what current scholars are saying about your topic in the literature and your own developing position on this subject.
- Explain how a leader traits can often predict the success or failure of the person.
- Write an essay on how the globalization of the international political economy has impacted environmental issues in developing countries.
- Compare and contrast the political culture of Alabama and Georgia .
- What are the major trends in the incidence of poverty?
- Write a literature review of the attached article summarizing the question being investigated, the methods used, the results, conclusions, and the significance of the results. The review must be based on the attached article.
- IN WHAT TYPES OF SITUATIONS IS QUEUING ANALYSIS MOST APPROPRIATE? WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON MEASURES OF SYSTEM PERFORMANCE IN A QUEUING ANALYSIS?
- Write a report to the management of Intel. Your report should include your findings from the ratios (liquidity, leverage, and profitability) and your evaluation of the financial health of Intel based on your evaluation. Your report should also include your identification of the strengths and weaknesses of the company and your evaluation of the financial strength of Intel.
- Dixon Fraud Case Study