As we have learned thus far, most businesses in the United States with 15 employees or more are legally required to meet the regulations enforced by the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission (EEOC). These requirements, which were born out of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, are designed to protect employees and ensure equal footing in the workplace for all. However, because some job openings attract many applicants, complying with the various requirements can be a significant undertaking for large and small businesses alike.In the EEOC Files Seven Suits Against Harassment (U. S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) (Links to an external site.) article, the organization details the causes for the filing of seven lawsuits against various businesses in 2018. Please review the article and the cases described therein. Then, using the Hunt Library, identify at least two scholarly sources (e.g. peer-reviewed journal, book published by a reputable source) that identify criteria used to determine EEO and Affirmative Action compliance.Using the sources you have identified in the Hunt Library for support and reference, please address the following questions in a current APA formatted, 250-500 word (in the body) paper:What were some actions that the companies could have taken to prevent the violation of rights as determined by the EEOC?What are examples of damages awarded to complainants in cases similar to those mentioned in the EEOC article?What are some actions that you would take as a Human Resource Manager to prevent some of the allegations detailed in the lawsuits described in the EEOC article?Your paper should be written in a scholarly format (title page, body, reference page) and include at least two scholarly (peer-reviewed) references.
- What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of GMO food? (6 pts)
- Identify a quality improvement project Systematic or population practice issue that requires the implementation of an evidence-based or quality improvement change.
- Describe to what extent your popular article met each element of the CRAAPO test.
- Write a research paper about precis on sports sociology and psychology.
- Compare and contrast Descartes’ view of the mind with Churchland’s or Noe’s.