What was the relationship between chattel slavery in the antebellum South and violence? Be sure to consider different forms of violence, different targets of violence, and the different goals of violence. How did Frederick Douglass and Harriet Jacobs challenge proslavery arguments made by antebellum Southerners? Be sure to address the arguments whiteSoutherners were made to justify slavery during the antebellum era.
- Public policy solutions to deal with the health issue
- What is civil forfeiture? How does it work? What are the good and abusive aspects of this program?
- Potential leadership contributions the school counselor
- How global policy can impact health programs and services?
- Healthcare workers reduce hospital acquired infections