Examine the two early empires of Persia and China and the city-state of Athens. Identify and analyze their governments, administrations, and cultures (role of women). In what essential ways were they similar and different? Topics to develop for the essay home question:1. Definition of absolute monarchy/empire2. What was the government & administration of Persia and China like?3. Definition of the city-state (Athens)4. What was the government & administration of Athens like?5. Explain the role of women in Persia, China, and AthensE.Q. Explain what government was like in the Persian Empire. Examine the ruling techniques of the Persian administration. Why was the Royal Road so important?E.Q. What was the role of women during the Persian Empire?E.Q. Explain what government was like in the Chinese Empire. Examine the ruling techniques of the Shi Huangdi administration.E. Q. What was the role of women during the Chinese Empire?E.Q Examine the city-state of Athens. What were the distinguishing characteristics of Greek democracy in Athens? What role did Solon and Pericles play in the process of instituting democracy in Athens? What were the achievements and limitations of Greek democracy?E.Q. What was the role of women in Athens?DO NOT USE OUTSIDE MATERIAL ONLY ITEMS I GIVE YOU.
- Women rights in US and the globe Essay
- Assignment: Ethical frameworks or principles
- Evolution of the Role of the Human Resource Manager DQ
- Identify social issue(s) which you desire to address, mentioning your own achievements/experiences which have shaped your motivation.
- Advanced in technology that can affect audit evidence