What Types of Skin Cancer are directly Related To The Exposure Of 9/11 World Trade Center Attacks? What Measures Can Primary Care Providers Take To Screen, Treat, and Educate Adult Patients That Were Directly Exposed To Ground Zero?
I was unable to fit the entire title in the above topic. This paper is a research proposal. The professor has very specific guidelines. I will send work that I have done so far that need to be put together using the information that I am sending you. It needs to be in APA 7 format. I will need a power point presentation to go along with this paper that will require a minimum of 5 slides. The topic as stated is a QI but she stated that it seems more to be a quantitative quasi-experimental design to establish a cause-and-effect relationship between an independent and dependent variable. Though there is no true experiment that is taking place, the goal is to try to prove a correlation between the exposure of the World Trade Center and skin cancer. A statistical t-test will be used to compare the means of the two groups. A power analysis may be utilized to show the probability that it will result in statistical significance which is the desired outcome.
This class is for advanced nurses doing a research proposal. I will request that you improve the literature review part as well as any other articles you find helpful. I will send an attachment with articles as well. I have used multiple articles with the world trade center registry as well as NIH an.d CDC,
Cancer incidence in world trade center rescue and recovery workers, 2001-2008.
Solan S, Wallenstein S, Shapiro M, Teitelbaum SL, Stevenson L, Kochman A, Kaplan J, Dellenbaugh C, Kahn A, Biro FN, Crane M, Crowley L, Gabrilove J, Gonsalves L, Harrison D, Herbert R, Luft B, Markowitz SB, Moline J, Niu X, Sacks H, Shukla G, Udasin I, Lucchini RG, Boffetta P, Landrigan PJ.
Environ Health Perspect. 2013 Jun;121(6):699-704. doi: 10.1289/ehp.1205894. Epub 2013 Apr 23.
PMID: 23613120 Free PMC article
Association between World Trade Center exposure and excess cancer risk.
Li J, Cone JE, Kahn AR, Brackbill RM, Farfel MR, Greene CM, Hadler JL, Stayner LT, Stellman SD.
JAMA. 2012 Dec 19;308(23):2479-88. doi: 10.1001/jama.2012.110980.
- Effect of Social Media on Physical Health
- What Types of Skin Cancer are directly Related To The Exposure Of 9/11 World Trade Center Attacks?
- Project 1 exposes you to the current happenings in industry and updates to FASB Standards that are yet to be included in accounting textbooks.
- Where they any internal listening obstacles? Preoccupation? Pre-judgement? Emotionally loaded language? Lack of effort or focus?
- write an argumentative paper on this question: Does exposure to violent media cause aggression among adolescents?
- PLEASE READ: MACROECONOMIC POLICY. The following information is hypothetical. You are not expected to use real sources related to your assigned country in this assessment. Instead, you are expected to apply the Macroeconomic policy theory
- Develop a Project Implementation Plan utilizing the following template or create one and demonstrate your ability to construct a project implementation plan.
- Discuss how writing skills increase your effectiveness as a project manager.
- Describe the three approaches to releasing a product or implementing a system.
- Design a PowerPoint presentation for your own version of the TED talk that you evaluated in Written Assignment 3. Follow the guidelines given in the assigned slideshow readings for this module when creating your PowerPoint. Your presentation should include 5 to 6 slides.