1. What type of ad agency would you envision yourself, i.e., local, regional, national, international, full-service, small boutique, general consumer, business-to-business agency? – full service or small boutique
2. What role, position in that advertising agency do you see yourself, i.e., account executives, account planner, Media planner, creative director, research, etc, and tell us why? – creative director, research
3. What are some of the responsibilities you would have in that position?
4. What advertising brand or firm do you think you would be most effective working on and tell us why?
Please only refer to references provided and include in text citation
- Explain how tax avoidance differ from tax evasion?
- What type of ad agency would you envision yourself, i.e., local, regional, national, international, full-service, small boutique, general consumer, business-to-business agency?
- What observations can be made about your relationship to screens?
- Write a reflection and critique of Campbell’s Lunenburg Letter.
- What dietary changes would you recommend that could help to improve Mr. Reid’s blood pressure and his LDL cholesterol level?
- Write about the life and career of an actor that you admire.
- What are four major barriers to political participation third parties face in the American political system?
- Discuss some of the reasons why we include methodological theory in our research?
- What social, political, and economic issues have lead to/impact situations of police brutality?
- Identify a recent (within the past 4 yrs) mid-size to large (>$250K) construction project located within the Mid Atlantic Region (NYC, New Jersey, SE PA, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, DC).