Spend a few minutes looking at yourself to discover your own competitive advantage. If you have previous work experience, these questions should be from a work environment perspective. If you do not have any work experience yet use these questions to evaluate yourself and on you would present, yourself to a prospective employee.1. Write down your own strengths and weaknesses. What sort of organization will permit you to really leverage your strengths and keep you highly engaged in your work (person-organization fit)? Do some of your weaknesses need to be mitigated through additional training or mentoring from a more seasoned professional?2. As an employee, how could you persuade your boss that you could be a vital source of sustainable competitive advantage? What evidence could you provide to make such an argument?Instructions for this AssignmentPurpose:To apply concepts pertaining to core competencies and create a competitive advantage for self in the job market.Task(s):Read Chapter Four and then answer the questions in an essay format.Submission Format• Write at least a page consisting of three paragraphs• double-spaced• 12 pt Arial• 1″ margins• Sources should be accurately cited in APA• Include a covering sheet with title of the assignment, name of the student, title of the course and section.
- Write a research paper on the challenges and solutions of young adults formerly in foster care.
- Discuss some of the problems across the African region during this time in history.
- Write the steps of a powhiri and incude pictures and subtitiles.
- Write a paper on argue about genre roles in “A & P” by William Faulkner.
- Write a precis on the article Weight loss tied to the dramatic drop in cancer risk.