What recommendations would you make to influence policy changes in correctional operations? During this course, we will cover various aspects of the correctional system that affects, both inmates and correctional officers. Your task is to provide a presentation to the community/local government, state legislature, and finally the warden of your state.Each week you will develop your project by taking on a persona (community activist, state level politician, warden, resident living near a prison, ex-inmate, retired corrections officer). At the end of the course, you will provide a PowerPoint presentation (with voiceover) sharing your ideas for change at a federal government hearing based on the persona/character chosen.Week 7- What rights should prisoners have vs what they currently have, what does the future hold for correctional facilities?Include the following aspects in the assignment:● Are prisoner rights too lenient considering they are in prison?● What rights should they have?● Are programs in prison too much and they should suffer instead?Your presentation may take the form of a two-page word document or a 10 slide PowerPoint presentation. Use APA formatting in whichever one you chose. The word document should have a cover page and reference page which do not count towards the two-page requirement. The PowerPoint presentation should have a cover slide and a reference slide which do not count towards the total slide count.In-text citations are required and one (1) website from a blog, newspaper, business magazine, etc will be accepted. Textbook and peer-reviewed journal articles are required.
- Write a paper discussing on the modern middle east.
- Discuss on “The Splendid Little War” In 1854 the United States issued the Ostend Manifesto, declaring that Cuba was “naturally” a part of the United States, and urged Spain to accept an offer of $120 million for the island.
- Develop a change plan in order to develop your organization with covenant leadership principles.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.