Step 1. ReviewReview course content regarding leadership and management theories.Step 2. ObserveRespectfully observe the behaviors and statements of an administrator in day-to-day events and practices in your healthcare setting for 1-3 days or shifts. Record positive traits and practices you observe.Step 3. SummarizePrepare a summary of the themes you observed, emphasizing the positive aspects of the administrator’s statements and behaviors. Note alignments with specific leadership and management theories as you consider these questions:What personal characteristics are most important for being a successful administrator?What behaviors or habits are most important for being a successful administrator?Which leader in history or fiction might this administrator be emulating?Does the administrator seem—during this short period of observation—to concentrate more on people or on tasks?What challenging circumstances did you notice the administrator address?Are all great administrators’ great leaders? Great managers? Explain.Note: Do not divulge any identifying information in your writing regarding this administrator.Step 4. ConcludeMost leaders and managers follow a dominant style or tend to exhibit behaviors of one theory more than others. Hypothesize the administrator’s dominant model or theory of leadership and/or management. Justify your hypothesis. Also, categorize which theory best fits your own characteristics, attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors, justifying your conclusion.Step 5. IllustrateIllustrate your administrator’s most dominant theory using a table, graph, graphic organizer, Venn diagram, or some other design. Your design should link statements from the observations with elements of the theory. Some resources are linked on the Learning Objects page.Note: Do not divulge any identifying information in your writing regarding this administrator.Step 6. SubmitSubmit an APA-formatted document to include:a title page,illustration depicting administrator’s hypothesized dominant theory (saved as a PDF),1- to 2-page conclusion from Step 5, anda reference page.
- Assessment Completion and Review of Assessment Constructs
- Discuss mechanisms by which gene expression may be altered. How do these alterations induce cancer-causing mutations in cell DNA?
- New Museum Online Exhibition Education Program/Video Review (Chosen Video in Link)
- Development Across the Lifespan Research and Development Brochure Workshee
- Every program has risks associated with it. This week, I want you to review your idea(IDEA FROM WEEK 2 IS PROVIDED) and provide a risk analysis. What are the potential risks involved with this program, and what processes can be put in place to manage these risks? One specific risk that I want you to discuss is related to cultural differences. Please assume that your company is a multinational corporation…will this program work in all areas of the business? If not, how can it be adapted for the other country/countries involved?