1. What makes up the notion of the individual-society dualism?2. How does social psychology address the roles of the individual and the social environment?3. How can social expectations affect individual behavior?4. Think of an example of how your individual behavior is influenced by the social situation and explain it. How would your behavior change if the social situation changed?
- Discuss the two major approaches to selecting a product for exports. Why is it important to participate in overseas trade shows? What are the disadvantages of the reactive approach to selecting a prod- uct for exports? Explain the importance of the following factors in the selection of products for exports: shifting spending patterns, quality, and niche marketing. Do a country’s imports completely measure the market potential for a product? Discuss. Why should an export firm cons
- What kinds of databases (give specific examples) do you plan to use find these sources?
- Explain how justice relates to the foundational moral experience and to our individual and collective responsibilities to promote a national healthcare system.
- Describe your personality in terms of Horney’s major adjustment techniques.
- Do you agree with the critique of the Market in Ewert’s article?