1. What is the purpose of conducting a literature review as part of the research process?2. List and briefly describe the first four stages in conducting a research study.3. How do developed, developing, and least developed countries differ, according to the definitions in your text?4. What characteristics of individuals are associated with binge drinking?5. How would a conflict theorist explain why alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine are legal, whereas cocaine and heroin are illegal in the United States?6. Describe the problems associated with corporal punishment.7. Using information from the textbook, discuss why we should try to reduce economic inequality and poverty.8. What are the federal requirements to receive TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families)?9. How is the invention of 3-D printing likely to affect the American workplace?10. Why have labor unions declined in membership and influence in the United States today?11. Describe the conditions in sweatshops and explain how sweatshops are related to consumption and production of goods in the United States.
- What kinds of databases (give specific examples) do you plan to use find these sources?
- Explain how justice relates to the foundational moral experience and to our individual and collective responsibilities to promote a national healthcare system.
- Describe your personality in terms of Horney’s major adjustment techniques.
- Do you agree with the critique of the Market in Ewert’s article?
- What are the main methods of storage access are local, DAS, NAS, and SAN.