Select one of the following companies mentioned in the article below. These are companies with operations that either already have or may have a global impact.CNBC. (2019, May 15). Meet the 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 companies(Links to an external site.). CNBC.com.Conduct research on the company’s operations using the CSU Global Library, the internet, or any of the sources listed in Appendix 13.A in the class text. Some areas for you to explore include (but are not limited to):Latest financial statementsTop management and the board of directorsBusiness modelIndustry overviewKey competitors.Provide a response to the following questions, and consider using EFAS and IFAS tables as a guide for your analysis:Describe the firm’s business model. Which of the business model definitions found on pp. 138-139 of your text seems to fit the company’s operations most closely?How are the firm’s core competencies aligned with its business model? How do these competencies generate a competitive advantage?Are there any ethical concerns with the company’s technology?What is the likely future of this firm if it continues on its current path? Do you think it will be successful at disrupting an industry? Why or why not?
- Annotated Bibliography (ASA Format)
- The Initial Board Report (paper) includes the following components: Highlight th
- MT219-1: Summarize the basic components of a marketing strategy. Introduction: E
- analytical essay in a recent relevant change in business administration.
- Explain the nature of an option security and the uses of futures markets securit