You will be graded on (the full rubric is available in speedgrader):ThoroughnessQuality of informationAbility to relate to classGrammar and clarityAnswer 3 of the following Questions:What is a common stock? What is a preferred stock? What are the similarities and differences?What are the features of a bond? What is the difference between a bearer bond and a registered bond?What is a limit order? What is a market order? How are they similar and how do they differ?
- Identify and discuss about the Christian worldview on effective leader.
- Write an essay of your own that, without explicitly mentioning any of the six nonfiction pieces, responds to a central claim of one of the pieces (Choose from Alice Walker’s “Am I Blue,” Judith Ortiz Cofer’s “The Story of My Body,” Bernard Cooper’s “Burl’s,” “Talking to Boys the Way We Talk to Girls” by Andrew Reiner, “If You Are What You Eat, Then What Am I?”
- Write a lyric poem with specific instructions and include a separate paragraph describing meaning of poem.
- Explain the effects of COVID-19 has had on the community
- Is pursuing lifetime quality leisure more or less important than pursuing quality work?