In what ways were Vietnamese reactions to the French medical polices demonstrations of resistance to colonial rule?Why was Hanoi such as important symbol for the French colonial empire?What changes does colonialism bring (in terms of power, gender, economy)? What limitations are there on such changes? What are the legacies of colonialism?How was Hanoi a classic dual city? What were the structural inequalities of the colonial urban environment?What sources do we have to help us understand life of the colonized? What are the limitations of such sources?
- Students must explain fully the necessary characteristics of a global manager?
- You volunteered to work the night shift in the COVID unit because you wanted to make a difference and be a comforting presence for those patients who are very sick, scared, and unable to visit with their families.
- Write a discussion paper on the egoism and virtue ethics
- write a critical summary of the key findings and properly cite each author. Papers must be between 4-5 pages,
- Discuss some of the reasons as to why planning is an important function of management.