1. What caused the rise of social dislocations (including violent crime) in the inner city beginning in the late 1960s? In your argument, be sure to address the following:a. Identify the social dislocationsb. Explain their relationship to serious violent crime.c. Demonstrate an understanding of both Wilson’s (2012) and McWhorter’s (2006) arguments.d. Use the inmates profiled by Wynn (2001) to illustrate your points.Please adhere to the following instructions:· Include a thesis statement with a clear point of view.· All paragraphs must include a topic sentence and empirical evidence.· Cite the relevant readings and statistics from the class to support your argument.· You do not need to do outside research. Better yet, do not do outside research. Do not use, rely on, or cite (or, worse, use but not cite) any websites or non-academic sources.Papers should be double-spaced in Times New Roman font with one-inch margins and should conform to APA guidelines for in-text citations and the reference page.
- Explain how the periodic measurements could assist you in your ongoing work with Paula
- Write a thoroughly-researched response to one very specific claim made in Bart Ehrman, Misquoting Jesus.
- Discuss about the economic suffering and implication due to the plague of COVID-19 in UK Retail Sector.
- Describe what type of leader you would be in an organization and the role you would take and why.
- Describe your willingness or not to embrace this suggestion, giving reasons behind your decision.