Lastly, Article I, section 10, clause 1 of the United States Constitution provides that “No State shall … pass any … impairing the Obligation of Contracts …” This is known as the contract clause, and shows just how important freedom of contract is to a fair and orderly society.Yet, in this Unit, we’ve learned about an element of contract that impacts the ability of some people to enter contracts, the element of capacity.Considering what you’ve learned about the element of capacity, and any research you complete to enhance your understanding of capacity, answer the following questions:Do the limitations on contracts imposed by the element of capacity make sense from a public policy perspective? What are we trying to achieve by limiting the rights of some people to contract?Fully describe the differing outcomes for the following three contractual scenarios:A minor who lives with his parents leases an apartment for a year. May the minor disaffirms after three months? What are the rights of the minor tenant and the landlord at the time the minor disaffirms?A minor who does not have an adult to provide him shelter leases an apartment for a year. May the minor disaffirms after three months? What are the rights of the minor tenant and the landlord at the time the minor disaffirms? How is the resolution to this scenario different from the result in part A?An adult leases an apartment for a year. May the adult disaffirm after three months? If the adult moves out of the apartment after three months, what are the rights of the adult tenant and the landlord at the time of the move-out? How is the resolution to this scenario different from the result in part A and part B?Write your answers to the above questions in a 1,000-word essay, double-spaced, and upload to Blackboard as a Word file. Cite any sources that you use in APA style. Lastly, I upload a document to help you answer some of this question.
- Discuss and determine how health care technology, coordination of care, and community resources can be applied to address the patient, family, or population problem you’ve defined.
- How does type 2 diabetes affect blood flow, especially to extremities?
- Identify the components of an integrated marketing communications (IMC) strategy used by the organization.
- What caused the collapse of the Mayan, Aztec, and Inca civilizations?
- Now that you have watched the video on “How to Determine if a Work is Scholarly,” you can write a brief essay on your takeaways. In essence, what did you learn? In addition to rewatching the video, you can also access the presentation itself, also titled, “How to Determine if a Work is Scholarly,” the presentation on which it is based.