“Human civilization has followed predictable patterns of development once the transition from gather-hunting to domestication of plants and animals, i.e. agriculture was made.” Support or reject this hypothesis. You might consider the following questions: were agricultural societies different hierarchically from non-agrarian ones? Were agricultural societies more, or less, complex in culture from non-agrarian societies? Were there greater opportunities/resources for network development in agrarian societies than non-agrarian ones? Provide evidence for your position with specific examples and quotes from primary and secondary sources.
- “Mexicans in the Making of America.” By Foley, Neil (2014) The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press.
- How do the poets D.H Lawrence and Ted Hughes both present nature in their poems?
- For this discussion, think about the business or company you have selected for y
- For this week’s discussion, choose either Option A or Option B. You do not need
- In this unit, you took a virtual field trip through an interactive activity to l