We learned this week about the ways that the brain functions in adulthood and how it affects learning. The idea of cognitive styles (or learning styles) is important, because it says that the adults can exhibit different ways of processing information for the purpose of learning. Global learners, for example, may process multiples streams of information and topics at once, while analytical learners need a much more focused and intentional approach. Given this concept, what are some ways that you could vary the ways that information is presented in a classroom? What are some strategies for addressing the different needs of adult students in a classroom? What are some challenges?
- Relevant Agencies And Organizations
- Business Strategy: Differentiation, Cost Leadership, And Blue Oceans, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, And Platforms
- Management Plan For A Threatened Or Endangered Species Of Your Choice.
- The article to be reviewed for this assignment is: Gore, Al (1993) From Red Tape to Results: Creating a Government That Works Better and Costs Less. Report of the National Performance Review. Washington: Government Printing Office. You can find and download this article through the link: https://govinfo.library.unt.edu/npr/library/nprrpt/annrpt/pdf/com01.pdf Read the article and answer the following questions: What are the most important differences between the recommendations of the Brownlow Committee, the Hoover Commissions and the National Performance Review by Gore (1993)? You can find the information on the first two in the textbook. What is the main purpose of the government (the real business of government) according to Gore (1993)? Do you agree with this purpose? Why? Why not? Pick one recommendation form Gore (1993) that you agree with and explain why. Pick one recommendation form Gore (1993) that you disagree with and explain why. 500 words
- Article summary and review