1. Alexander Hamilton’s plan called for commercial industrialization. This is something many Americans have viewed positively. Explain why some Americans opposed Hamilton’s position. What were some of the alternative plans for development?2. The Sedition Act thrust freedom of expression to the center of discussions of American liberty. Defend this statement. Be sure to include in your response a discussion of the Virginia and Kentucky resolutions.3. Compare the experiences of the Irish and German immigrants. What was nativism? Why were Americans so suspicious of newcomers?Write a minimum three-page document, double-space, 12 font, with detailed information. See syllabus. Cite you sources after each question. (Foner, page numbers), (recorded lectures), etc.
- Potential Ethical or Unethical Use
- In some cases where the patient wants to exercise authority in the treatment decision, clinicians should understand their values and ensure the decision is congruent with those values (Kon, Davidson, Morrison, Danis & White, 2016).
- Analysis of how women access local gynecological and obstetrical care in Miami, Florida
- Write a point of view (POV) blog post regarding the more “human” side of the irresponsible incidents in recent financial history.
- “An Action Plan for Eliminating New Brunswick’s demographic deficit.”