For your final project, you will complete a virtual art museum visit and thoroughly discuss three works. Please pay close attention to the following assignment criteria.Go to this gallery website for referencing your Final Project.You should already be familiar with this website from your previous weeks’ work. As you may have remembered, the site is broken down by dates. Cruise the dates and artworks located in those eras of art influence and address the following final project guidelines:1. Be no less than three pages, but no more than four pages in length.2. Compare and contrast three artworks in which you will relate specific terminology and facts from your textbook and glossary readings.3. Discuss the relevance and/or influence of each work to history/art history (via historical context, i.e What was going on in the world at that time that influenced the works and/or vise, versa?).4. Include a minimum of three resources per work of art from the book and/or internet to support your claims.5. Include a citation for each source used.6. Incorporate correct art history vocabulary in your examination.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Write a research paper on Health Information Technology Applications.
- Write a research paper on the developmental psychology.
- Write a review paper on the Sustainability & CSR final.