Scenario: You work for the contracting department for a national payer that is working to convert its provider contracts to value-based arrangements. Your team is approaching large physician groups for recontracting. Develop a 12-15-slide presentation with speaker notes to show the value of converting to a value-based arrangement:
Explain value-based care.
Explain how value-based care differs from a fee-for-service or a capitated approach.
Describe why adopting a value-based purchasing arrangement would be financially advantageous for the physician groups and to the health plan.
Include at least three references, including my text book Economics and Financial Management for Nurses and Nurse Leaders
- Value-Based Purchasing Presentation
- Ethics and Medical Intervention
- Define and explain the concept of Integrated Theories. Identify and discuss an Integrated Theory of Criminal Behavior. What is Early-Onset Delinquency. How can we stop it?
- Current Issues in Multicultural Education: Writer can use from a list of articles
- What do you know that you did not know before? What will stick with you? What new perspectives, approaches, and ideas do you have about multicultural education generally, but as it relates to your own professional life as a teacher?
- Mario Bunges article: Technology as Applied Science. Read it carefully and explain: i. How does he define pure science, applied science and technology
- multicultural competency?
- The Supremes Greatest Hits Chapter 8 by Michael Trachtman
- The Social Learning Theory of Crime: criminal behavior through the scope of a serial killer
- The supremes greatest hits chapter 9 by michael trachtman and freedom of speech