- Discuss and critique published work and communicate this through informed written argument.
- What are some of the meanings of “gardening” for the speaker?
- Investigate the nature and needs of gifted learners, including traditional and alternative tools for identifying giftedness, curriculum and instruction services, program models, and advocacy. Examine cognitive, social, and emotional characteristics. Understand the history and current research concerning gifted education.
- How does he change as a character over the course of the journey? How does he change the characters around him?
- Briefly outline the type of risks you will consider in a risk management plan, including how you will monitor and decrease each of the risks you listed.