True or False
31. ________ Typically, a business
must sell its goods to all its customers at the same price.
However, there are exceptions such a meeting competition to give
some buyers a different price.
32. _______ A business could have
93% of the relevant market share and still be a legal business. One
example would be if the company was simply the best.
33. ______ You can have an illegal
monopoly of one.
34. _______ Random drug tests are upheld by the courts when
safety is an issue, such as for truck drivers. (I wonder how many
of you can pass Megan for sure can pass)
35. _______ The game of MONOPOLY is illegal in that the goal is
to destroy all other businesses and create a monopoly contrary to
the Sherman Act.