This week’s written activity is a three-part activity. You will respond to three separate prompts but prepare your paper as one research paper. Be sure to include at least one UC library source per prompt, in addition to your textbook (which means you’ll have at least 4 sources cited).Start your paper with an introductory paragraph.Prompt 1 “Data Warehouse Architecture” (2-3 pages): Explain the major components of a data warehouse architecture, including the various forms of data transformations needed to prepare data for a data warehouse. Also, describe in your own words current key trends in data warehousing.Prompt 2 “Big Data” (2-3 pages): Describe your understanding of big data and give an example of how youve seen big data used either personally or professionally. In your view, what demands is big data placing on organizations and data management technology?Prompt 3 Green Computing (2-3 pages): One of our topics in Chapter 13 surrounds IT Green Computing. The need for green computing is becoming more obvious considering the amount of power needed to drive our computers, servers, routers, switches, and data centers. Discuss ways in which organizations can make their data centers green. In your discussion, find an example of an organization that has already implemented IT green computing strategies successfully. Discuss that organization and share your link. You can find examples in the UC Library.Conclude your paper with a detailed conclusion section.The paper needs to be approximately 7-10 pages long, including both a title page and a references page (for a total of 9-12 pages). Be sure to use proper APA formatting and citations to avoid plagiarism.Your paper should meet the following requirements: Be approximately seven to ten pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page. Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion. Support your answers with the readings from the course, the course textbook, and at least three scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
- After completing the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI Program) Social & Behavioral Research Basic Course (9 modules), identity ethical issues that are relevant to your population of interest. The population can be prisoners or children.
- Early Childhood Education ECE -Top Up- Management and Administration in ECE How children grow and develop depends on both internal and external environmental factors, some of which we have no control over. Having a good understanding of what children need at each stage of their growth and development helps us raise them better.
- Printing, Shepard Fairy choice
- FIN344: Credit Risk Management The “Vistas of Prosperity and Splendour” National Policy Framework affirms that in order to produce a healthy and productive citizenry, the government must ensure the right of the people to access a non-toxic and balanced diet. To achieve this objective the government has taken measures to ensure that only organic fertilizer would be used in the agriculture sector
- Explain when The company can anticipate seeing some immediate positive change however,