Both the theory of evolution by natural selection and the theory of special creation (which states that all species were simultaneously created by God) have had an impact pm evolutionary thought. Discuss why one is considered to be a scientific theory and the other is not.
· What is natural selection?
· How do biochemistry and molecular genetics contribute to the evidence that evolution occurred?
· What is a gene pool? How would you determine the allele frequencies in a gene pool?
· Describe three ways in which natural selection can affect a population over time.
· What is sexual selection? How is sexual selection similar to and different from other forms of natural selection?
The post The theory of evolution by natural selection and the theory of special creation first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.