The reading for this course covers a wide range of communication, assessment, and interviewing techniques used in case management. Identify two counseling theories which share similar assumptions and techniques. How do those counseling theories “show up” in case management practice? How would the use of technology impact your counseling/case management practice?
- Select a movie in which one of the main characters exhibits a mental disorder. S
- Explain a sociological argument in reference to the concept of “drugs”, being a cultural artifact to a particular group of the American population.
- Answers to each question should be in the range of 500-700 words, or the equival
- Describe the patient scenario (makeup a patient situation regarding a patient that would be in the ICU), with background information, which is leading to an ethical dilemma or legal situation.
- Prepare a report (approximately 2,500 words) on the competitive environment of t