The project scenario is similar to that from our lessons: Your CEO has launched an initiative to use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technologies in key, high-leverage areas of the business. They’ve tasked you with first developing ideas for many use cases for implementing ML and AI, then narrowing the use cases down to a shorter list.In each project step, you’ll analyze each use case from one of the perspectives you’ve studied, then you’ll prioritize and eliminate some of the use cases. At the end, you’ll be well positioned to create a final proposal on the short list of use cases you’ll propose for implementation.
- Advance Care Planning and End of Life Discussion
- External Factor Evaluation Matrix and Competitive Profile Matrix
- unions and labour market inequality
- Applying system thinking approach to exploring food system in rural Malaysia
- Based on the IOM findings how did this site became the gold standard for hospital performance?