Write a two-page essay (about 800 words) in which you reflect on language as it reflects culture, ideas, and expressions of social justice. Your essay should refer to any of the materials you read in class as you discuss language. You should refer to at least two sources and use in-text citations. Your essay should have a strong thesis statement that focuses the composition. Your writing should be clear, concise, and free of errors. Proofread your work. In revision, consider the organizational structure, the development of your ideas, and the flow of the essay from paragraph to paragraph.
- Write a research paper on adverse childhood experiences and intimate partner violence.
- Write a research paper on outdoor air quality monitoring system using the IOT.
- Write a research paper on the challenges and solutions of young adults formerly in foster care.
- Discuss some of the problems across the African region during this time in history.
- Write the steps of a powhiri and incude pictures and subtitiles.