Your responses must use at least four different lectures. Essay must be at least 750 words and be organized and they clear inc chronological manner with the introduction that makes an argument/thesis to answer all part of the question, for example‘s from the lectures are their own paragraphs and needs to have a conclusion to wrap up the argument. The questions that need to be answered are- discuss the impact that religion has an several world societies? How do people living at this time expressed or spread their faith in new ways? What elements of religious practice are criticized or change at this time and how? And how do political leaders make use of their respective religion to wield increased power and control others? Once you accept this writing, I will send the lectures you will need to finish this writing.
- Write an essay of your own that, without explicitly mentioning any of the six nonfiction pieces, responds to a central claim of one of the pieces (Choose from Alice Walker’s “Am I Blue,” Judith Ortiz Cofer’s “The Story of My Body,” Bernard Cooper’s “Burl’s,” “Talking to Boys the Way We Talk to Girls” by Andrew Reiner, “If You Are What You Eat, Then What Am I?”
- Write a lyric poem with specific instructions and include a separate paragraph describing meaning of poem.
- Explain the effects of COVID-19 has had on the community
- Is pursuing lifetime quality leisure more or less important than pursuing quality work?
- Explain why there is no universally accepted theory of management?