The data shown in the following scatterplot show a very nice relationship between the two variables. However, the correlation here is 0.03, very close to zero. Explain why we can have a nice relationship between two quantitative variables and yet have a correlation of O 8 10 14 O There are no outliers but there are influential observations that cause the value of r to be near 0. 0 There are strong outliers that cause the value of to be near 0. O There is a very strong relationship, but not a strong linear relationship. The near-zero value of r reflects the absense of a linear relationship O There is a very strong linear relationship. The zero value of r reflects the presence of a linear relationship.
- CHCMHS007 Work effectively in Trauma Care:Definition of Trauma
- Discuss why these social welfare services would be the best choices for clients.
- NRSG266 Principles of Nursing: Case Study on Alzheimer’s
- NURSING 7105 Acute Care Nursing I: Care of Grace Flowers
- Describe the importance of pre- and post-exercise nutrition choices.