In this course, I read through three texts focused on related but different aspects of creating an effective organization. Finzel’s focus was on the 10 most common and critical mistakes leaders make and how to avoid them; Maxwell’s focus was on the importance of leadership development; and Collins’ focus was on why organizations fail. Additionally, I was asked to read a couple of articles related to organizational effectiveness and watch a video about power. This assignment needs me to synthesize the various resources used in this course and write a 10-page paper examining the connection between leadership and organizational effectiveness. Some of the questions necessary to answer: Is it possible for a leader to be effective and the organization to fail? What is the relationship between a leader’s desire to learn and develop and the organization being innovative? Is there a correlation between the mistakes of a leader and the stages of decline? These questions are just meant to help the writer in the thinking process and do not represent the full scope of the assignment. In addition to 7 Scholarly Resources, it is important that the following three texts are utilized in crafting this paper, this is mandatory: Finzel, H. (2007). The Top Ten Mistakes Leaders Make. David C. Cook: Colorado Springs, CO. ISBN 9780785281122 Collins, J. (2009). How the Mighty Fall, Why Some Companies Never Give In. Harper Collins: NY ISBN 9780977326419 Maxell, J. (2018) Developing the Leader within you. Thomas Nelson: Nashville, TN ISBN 9780785281122 10 Pages including the Abstract written in Purdue OWL APA 7 Writting Style
- Discuss why the Spanish-American War has been called the “splendid little war,” the reasons offered as to why the U.S. decided to engage in this war, and if you agree or disagree with these reasons.
- What are the organizational benefits and pitfalls of a narcissistic leader?
- Write a paper discussing on Buyer behavior, decision-making and sale tactics.
- Design and describe an experiment that could test this hypothesis
- Write sa paper on George Me lies and his creative films during the silent film era.