Throughout the years, specifically since the implementation of Saudi Vision 2030, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has experienced many changes. For this assignment, select an organization, which you have not written about (thus far) in MGT521, and address the following:Provide information about the organization’s mission, vision, values, and industry.Provide details about how the organization has made changes based upon the pillars of Saudi Vision 2030.Explain what additional changes the organization must make to further align with the goals and objectives set forth by Saudi Vision 2030.Explain what changes the organization must make to align with the needs/changes in the external environment.Based upon the changes noted, as related to Saudi Vision 2030 and environmental changes, explain which tools for action planning, explored in Table 9.3, you would utilize to effectively carry out the change.Explain the critical role of communication during the time of the change and how you would effectively communicate the change to all organizational stakeholders.Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:Be 6-8 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.Review the grading rubric the grading rubric – Alternative Formats to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
- For this discussion, you will explore the elements commonly included in equity r
- Explain and examine national rifle association and it’s origins and functions.
- Assignment Student will select a topic below. Choose an area from the topic prov
- Describe and discuss equality, diversity and inclusive practices as they apply to their topic Reflect on
- Articles which discuss statistical models are not appropriate. Summarize the article. In your summary, identify the type of study, variables measured and whether they are qualitative or quantitative, what