What are the three parts of the cell theory?
· Describe the nucleus and the function of each of its components, including the nuclear envelope, chromatin, chromosomes, DNA, and the nucleolus.
· What are the functions of mitochondria and chloroplasts? Why do scientists believe that these organelles arose from prokaryotic cells?
· What is the function of ribosomes? Where in the cell are they found? Are the limited to eukaryotic cells?
· Describe the structure and function of the endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi Apparatus and how they work together.
· How are lysosomes formed? What is their function?
The post The cell theory first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.